Commercial Action

Just because your tenant’s business is suffering, it doesn’t mean yours should too.

If monies are owed you need to get them. Sometimes this can be handled by the sale of some of your tenant’s assets and they can continue their tenancy, sometimes the tenant needs to leave so you can get new, paying tenants in.

Even if the property is part of a long term lease, you can still claim the money your commercial tenant owes you.

Main objective: get the property back. Best action: very precise treatment.

We’ve been doing this since 1999. We know it’s all about the detail. Detail needs experts. Expert time is worth it when it saves you a costly mistake.

Since 1999 we have acted in over 32,000 Instructions.

Do you want the hassle?

Chasing courts for dates, arranging bailiffs and preparing papers isn’t difficult. But it’s time consuming.

Landlords and agents usually have more productive things to do with their time.

Some landlords and agents have served notices themselves. They believe they are saving a few pounds but it often ends up costing them more.

Our in-house Solicitors are there to get your property back fast. So we’re quick. We process cases quickly.

We can do this because we’re experts. We know that in the rush to get things done, errors can happen. And those errors can can come back later to mess up your case – and the whole process has to start again!

We protect landlords and agents from themselves. Yes you can speed things up – give us accurate information quickly. Help us to help you.

There are services on the web who will prepare papers BUT they get you to pay the court-fee separately and get you to sign the court papers – so in fact they don’t represent you!

Call me back
Call Me Back (Ninja Kick Form)

* No spam, 100% confidential and secure.